Genius ePRO™ – Electronic Patient Reported Outcome
High-quality clinical care requires patients to provide information regarding how they are feeling, their symptoms, and any effect of prescribed treatment.
A PRO is directly reported by the patient without interpretation of the patient’s response by a clinician or anyone else and pertains to the patient’s health, quality of life, or functional status associated with health care or treatment.
Genius ePRO™ is a mobile app that collects patients reported information directly from a mobile devices into the clinical trial database.
Genius ePRO™ has been used to capture patient self-reported data ranging from simple diaries to validated instruments such as health-related quality of life (HRQL) questionnaires to complex clinical assessments of cognitive functions.
Advantages of Genius ePRO™
- Yields higher quality data than paper-based diaries
- Elicits significantly greater subject compliance, sometimes as high as 97%
- Captures better and more accurate patient data reducing study quality risks
- Accelerates study timeline by eliminating the time-consuming data cleaning of paper-based PROs
- Improves the validity of study data
- Delivers a reminder for patients who have not accessed the system within a predetermined time period
- Eliminates the substantial cost of data entry
- Supports any type of questionnaire and diary
- Fulfills patient’s confidentiality and privacy requirements
- Provides full-scale technical infrastructure support, including a 24x7 Help Desk to system users