Genius eQUAM™ – Quality Management
The need to measure and ensure quality is paramount throughout all aspects of the clinical trial process. CROs have a need for enterprise clinical quality management technologies to manage all critical quality and compliance processes using a single, centralized system.
Genius eQUAM™ provides a flexible and configurable platform for inherently tracking and managing quality and compliance events to ensure that clinical research activities are continually measured, monitored and improved upon. As a single platform, it manages SOPs, incidents and findings from audit programs through the associated CAPA and change control. The benefit of having quality and compliance procedures built into a single clinical solution is that corrective and preventive actions as well as effectiveness checks can be easily tracked to ensure continual monitoring and improvement of globally-run clinical trial processes.
Genius eQUAM™ features and benefits
- Reduces compliance risk and improves quality processes
- Accelerates documents review and approval workflows
- Facilitates sharing of GxP documents among employees and customers
- Better audits and inspections through detailed audit trails, content organization, and powerful search
- Controlled content access and copy distribution
- Compliance reporting
- Electronic signature and manifestation
- Configurable quality workflows
- Quality document taxonomy
- Document change control
- Real-time collaborative authoring
- Interactive dashboards and reports